Client: Holding company in Munich, Germany
Objective: Restructured newly acquired company (revenue EUR 300m, 750 employees) in France (6 months)
- Company was in the catalog sales business for retail clothing and other items.
- Focused on Logistics, IT (outsourced) and Customer Relations departments (550 employees).
- Worked on externalization of logistics and customer relations departments.
- Closed new major telecom contract. Partially renegotiated IT Outsourcing contract with major IT provider. Negotiated sea and air transport contract (SLA) with previous owner.
- Changed project evaluation perspective to cash point of view. Drove and monitored subsequent budget reductions.
Key success factors: Quick and consequent execution of post-acquisition plan.